You possess a creative mind. You maintain an internal drive to create groundbreaking work. You have a beyond-basic understanding of the tech and fashion industry. You’re a photographer, sure, but you’re also a story teller and can translate our brand aesthetic into digital assets that will live across multiple digital mediums. We’re looking for a Content Creator to join our growing team!
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is a natural story teller
- Can concept, shoot and edit day-to-day content in the form of (but not limited to) photos, videos and GIFs to primarily live across our social media channels, but also on the website, and other digital mediums
- Can concept and create stills, videos, behind-the-scenes footage and other supporting assets for our editorial photo shoots and campaigns. These will include but are not limited to product launches, brand partnerships, store events, influencer events, etc
- Can stay current with new creative trends, insights and generate ideas on how to best translate these across our social media universe
- Can juggle multiple deliverables with aggressive deadlines
- Has experience interpreting marketing strategies and leveraging data-driven insights to create compelling ideas, copy and content that achieve client objectives
- Has 1-2 years of professional experience in photography, videography and photo/video editing.
- Is proficient in editing programs
- Has an eye for product and lifestyle photography; retail and/or e-commerce experience a bonus
Is this you? Send your resume to: email@example.com