Digital Marketing Manager
We are looking for a talented and passionate Digital Marketing Manager to join our team!
Working in Fifth & Ninth’s Digital Marketing team will be fast-paced, it will be rewarding and it will anything but boring. You’ll be an Ambassador of the Fifth & Ninth brand. We’re committed to making every customer’s experience an enjoyable one, and as a leading member of our digital marketing team, your contributions will be a big part of our success.
As our Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll enable our business to serve our e-commerce/ digital consumers, reach and exceed financial goals and build the Fifth & Ninth brand by driving traffic, revenue and maximizing efficiency in digital marketing channels for casetify.com. You’ll help define and execute the overall digital performance marketing strategy.
- Develop expansion and growth strategies for key marketing channels including paid search, organic search, affiliates, online media and social media
- Oversee and manage all web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and advertising campaigns
- Direct and motivate the team to do what is needed to drive growth
- Help create high value consumer segmentation strategies inclusive of repeat/retention programs across marketing channels
- Work directly with tech and design team to implement efforts in a timely manner
- Plan, execute new and creative growth strategies
- BA degree and 3+ years of experience in marketing, ad agency, data analytics, ad specialist in online media/platform such as Facebook, Instagram and Google
- Self-motivator who has special interest in digital marketing and envisions future of digital media and has a good understanding of digital technologies, mobile, Internet, social and general digital market environment
- Must be able to work well under high pressure and work cross-functionally in a metrics organization
- Ability to analyze data, model and understand user problems to identify key opportunities for improvement
- A good storyteller
Ready to join our team?
Email your resume, expected salary and any personal projects to: email@example.com