We’ve been keeping a secret! We recently collaborated with the beautiful, funny, and extremely outgoing Liane V! Liane is a social media influencer who has dominated the online entertainment industry on platforms such as Vine, Instagram, and Youtube. She preaches positivity and is an inspiration to her fans and to all of those around her. Prior to the launch of her case, we had a chat with Liane in order to get to know her better and to hear her story. Enjoy our exclusive interview with Liane V!
1. When did you first realize that you wanted to be an entertainer?
When I was in high school I realized that I wanted to be an entertainer. I loved performing at talent shows and recitals. My family owned a DJ company and I would always perform at parties.
2. Was there anyone that you looked up to while you were growing up? Did they inspire you to do what you do now?
I looked up to artists like, Beyonce, JLo, Michael Jackson, Janet Jackson, Celine Dion, Mariah Carey. They definitely inspire me to do what I do now.
3. You chose not to attend college and moved to Los Angeles instead in order to pursue your dream. What was the first step that you took once you moved there?
The first steps I took once I moved to LA was to sign up for dance classes, acting classes, and vocal coaching.
4. When you are creating a career for yourself, there will always be people who will try to drag you down and discourage you. What do you have to say to those people today?
Those people end up congratulating you, and say things like. “ I knew you could do it!” You just can’t listen to other people’s opinions that discourage your dreams. I’m not the kind of person that will tell them “I told you so.” I just smile and continue to stay focused on what I love doing. Let my work speak for itself.
5. When we reached out to you for a case collaboration, what made you want to design a case that also functioned as a mirror? And how did you come up with the small quotes on each case?
I wanted to design something I personally could use and also have a positive message behind it. I use my mirror case all the time at shoots, or touching up my glam. It’s very handy and all a lot of my friends ask to use it too! Also I love adding the quotes or words to remind us to stay positive. Just a touch of inspiration.
We just wanted to give a HUGE thank you to Liane for taking some time out of her busy schedule to talk with us! Stay tuned for her case’s release date, which we will be posting about very soon. It’s the kind of case that anyone and everyone will love, and we guarantee that you’ll all be just as obsessed as we are!
Xoxo, The Fifth & Ninth Team!
Did you enjoy our exclusive interview with Liane V? Click the link here to check out our Pinterest where we share our favorite lifestyle and fashion content!check out liane's cases here!