Free Shipping on all US Orders.
PR Account Executive
We are looking for talented candidates to join our PR team as an Account Executive. We are looking for energetic, positive candidates with strong media relations, excellent editorial contacts and in-depth knowledge of the fashion industry and trends.
- Securing strategic press coverage (features as well as product placement) in national and key regional magazines, newspapers, TV and online media outlets.
- Maintaining strong relationships with Fashion Directors, key fashion editors, relevant fashion stylists and bloggers
- Exhibiting strong writing, communication and presentation skills to effectively articulate ideas to clients, agency and colleagues
- Plan, develop and advise clients on integrated and measurable PR strategies
- Multitasking across multiple client accounts and projects under deadline
- Ensuring that key milestones and projects are on track, within prescribed and on budget
- Creation, maintenance and timely distribution of editorial reports, press and budgetary tracking documents.
- Generating creative ideas and solutions to everyday problems and challenges
- Taking ownership for specific projects without supervision
- Brainstorming creative partnership and activation ideas for clients
Desired Skills & Experience:
- MUST HAVE 2 years of experience in an agency or in-house background in Luxury brand PR, Marketing and/or VIP Services.
- College degree – ideally in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing or a related field.
- Experience with media outlets including blogs, and networks, helpful to have a level of interest and proficiency in New Media landscape
- Strategic and innovative with overall knowledge of fashion and celebrity culture
- Seasoned writing skills
- Expertise in and established relationships within short-lead media
- Advanced presentation skills – ability to manage and gain confidence of client
- Strong project and people management skills
- Strong skills